Saturday 25 May 2013

Life Lately....


Across from L - R: ITALY: travelling across Italy with multiple suitcases and a guitar on my back,
a last afternoon with my friends in Cremona,
 ENGLAND: tea, reunited with my cats, beautiful spring sunset,
a cool design on the outside of the tube, Grandma and Grandad,
Richmond park with Danielle, delicious homemade salad,
spring blossoms at the park, Me at the top of a high ropes course for guides,
 tea on a early morning volunteering mission in the Chilterns.

The last two weeks have been strange as I made the decision to move back home to London from Italy. It had been a long time coming and the bad (my job) had begun to overrule the good (my friends, travel etc.), which was a shame, since the good was so awesome! I don't regret the decision, but I do wish there had been another way to stay a little bit longer.

Adapting has been strange, and it has taken me a little while to feel normal again. But I'm happy to be back, seeing friends and family, stroking cats, and making videos. Plus, I have the added bonus of knowing that I have a place at university to start in September doing the course that I want to! Life is Good and I'm excited for my friends to be home for the summer soon!

Listening to: Clouds by Zach Sobiech
Such an inspring and heartbreaking story but take the time to watch, it will make you think.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDC97j6lfyc - the song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NjKgV65fpo - the documentary

<3



4 comments:

  1. Love the cats haha and your post before this one was so pretty! :) Check out my blog if you get a chance!!
    Penny Rose
    http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! you have a nice blog too! would love a follow?

      Delete
  2. So lovely! :) The cat so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! Just checked out your blog and its so lovely! Giving you a follow!

      Delete